Your Introduction to the ARB Group
"A company is only as good as its employees" – this is the motto consistently embraced by the ARB Group. Our professionally managed company combines long-term strategic orientation with state-of-the-art management methods and attractive jobs. Our employees creativity and speed and their awareness of the importance of their personal performance ensure that we maintain our competitive edge. Our personnel development is characterized by continuing education. Our employees benefit from a wide range of opportunities for career advancement both in-house and through temporary transfers to other brands of the ARB Group.
We at the ARB Group have a shared vision of India and the opportunities for an Indian Automotive and Bearing sector company in the Indian and global arena. We have grown with the country to establish leadership positions in the Automotive Sector. And this is just the beginning. We aim to be at the forefront of the various bearing manufacturer of the country, in turn, providing exciting growth opportunities for team ARB to partner in the country's progress.
It is a tech-savvy, non-hierarchical, work environment where early responsibility and independent decision-making enable each employee to reach his/her potential. Coupled with this is a strong performance management system that has built a meritocracy where high performing-high potential individuals are duly rewarded.
This is where you can find out more about requirements and qualifications needed to start with our company.
Have you found a job opening that seems to be just right for you?
Job location : New Delhi
Salary : As Par Industry
Posting Date: 01-06-2018
Post Applied for: Executive- OEM
Qualification: B.Tech-Mechanical/ MBA-Marketing
Experience: 2-3 yrs
- Planning of existing & new business development (as per data & market survey)
- Should have OEM exposure.
- Improving performance of sales executives(tracking the performance of sales team & guiding them to meet sales targets)
- Developing of sales action plan(reviewing, updating, managing approvals on a quarterly basis)
- Managing reports of sales performance. (planned vs. achieved, reason for shortfalls, SWOT analysis, next month targets)
- Customer engagement planning (customer meetings and taking feed back every month)
- Creating and submitting proposals(submitting a competitive analysis)
- Timely execution of works (ensuring the customer about clearing their dues within existing timelines)
- Adhering to company policy (ensuring that the company policies are followed by all team members)
- Making Strategies with the analysis of the market trend and implementing them for the better results.
- Responsible for expansion of our existing customers.
- Monitor Competitors and market conditions.
- Ensure customer service satisfaction and good customer relations.
- Can travel to different locations if needed.
Job location : Nathupur, Kundli (Sonipat-Haryana)
Posting Date: 15-Nov-19
Post Applied for: 03-Engg.-C.less
Desire Profile:C.less & Surface Grinding
1. Manpower Handling
2. Implementation of IATF 16949
3. Implementation of 5 S, Kaizen & Poka Yoke
Technical Skills Required
1. Should be able to Set / Troubleshoot C.less through feed type with Ring Feeder example:
(i) Workrest height calculation
(ii) Roundness correction.
(iii) Cylindericity & Surface Roughness Value control
(iv) Regularity wheel Angle adjustment etc.
2. For Duplex Grinding:
(i) Should be able to handle carrier type duplex grinding machine with horizontal and vertical axis grinding wheels
(ii) Through feed duplex grinding Machine having horizontal & vertical axis of grinding wheels
(iii) Wheel alignment setting to control cut, parallelism & Flatness on workpiece.
Salary : As per Industry norms
Qualification: Diploma in Mechanical or B.Tech
Experience: Min. 7 Years
Interested candidates can also directly mail their C.Vs to email@example.com
Didn't find a suitable opening? Don't worry. Share your updated resume with a brief introduction about yourself on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upload Your Resume
LIFE AT ARB
During all phases of your professional development, we provides valuable support through our personnel development department. This gets you ready to face any challenge at any time, professionally, methodically and personally.